My peach colored hands, that hold this pen
Your loving hands, that hold the world
My blue eyes, that see imperfection
Your all seeing eyes, see potential in all
My heart, that longs to beat for you yet clings to things of this world
Your heart, has all of the world, but your jealous and crazy about me
My hands, that, can help or can hurt
Your hands, formed me; every fingertip and crease
You said, "I am created, fearfully and wonderfully"
Yet you, never created, but always was,
are more fearful and wonderful than anything that could every exist
You made me who I am,
You know my name,
You call me your child,
And do I bother to ask why you even know the number of hairs on my head?
Your son died for me
Was whipped, beaten, and hung
on a cross.
Just so that the mistakes I've made can be erased and wiped clean
Why?
Because you're God.
Because you choose:
To love me.
To love you.
To love us.
I didn't know you had a blog, and this was beautifully written. Really caught my attention just a few lines in. Keep doing awesome things in His name!!! =D
ReplyDelete(And keep FB updated with your blog posts, please!)