Friday, August 10, 2012

Shop no more.

I have too much to wear. Sometimes I say that I have nothing to wear but I mean look at my closet...

 and my wardrobe....
 and my two baskets of winter clothing upstairs. Way too much.
 I decided today that I'm going on a fast. A fast from clothes shopping. No more thrift store, garage sales, or anything else. I'm done until 2013. The only reasons why I will buy articles of clothing is if it's for a team uniform or something were I'm literally forced to match...something like that. Otherwise, no more shopping for Morgie. 
So today I bought my last article of clothing for the year: a cute homemade sundress for $4 at the Salvation Army. Here's to hopefully a new spark of creativity and a brand new challenge! 

1 comment:

  1. You should post some pics of you in some of the clothes you took home from my place!! Pam

    ReplyDelete