Monday, April 25, 2011

Challenge 25-30-68

Lent and Easter has come and gone meaning that the challenge of not wearing make-up for 40 days is gone!

Yesterday I was able to wear make-up for the first time in over a month. Surprisingly no one really noticed... some people just said I look different like my beauty was enhanced. Not wearing make up taught me that I am beautiful just in the way that God made me and I don't even need makeup (oh stop it Morgan). I also learned that makeup takes up a ton of time and is repeatedly a hassle though out the day.

Anyways now sense that challenge is over time for a new one. I call it Challenge 25-30-68. Meaning I don't talk for 25 hours (Invisible Children), I don't eat for 30 hours (30 Hour famine), and I bike 68 miles (MN Ironman).

Yeahh, I am a little crazy but who doesn't need a good challenge. It's a chance to discover and learn new things. So let me know if I should add any more challenges or if you want to sponsor me for any of them! (email-mjbchamp.morgan10@gmail.com)

All for now but I'll keep ya'll posted!

1 comment:

  1. hmm. . .a challenge? how 'bout a half marathon in poland? :)

    ReplyDelete