Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Blue Suitcase: If your last name is Crozier, you may not read.



So here it is...my suitcase. Consisting of multiple things all packed up for my trip. My suitcase is filled as you can see with chacos, flip flops, 6 casual/nice shirts and 5 t-shirts plus one long sleeve, a a few plain white v neck T's. I have 3 pairs of nice shorts and 5 pairs of running/active shorts. I have a cardigan, a sweatshirt (POLSKA) and a Colombia zip up. I have lots of undies/bras and a swim suit. Two dresses, and one skirt. A camel back, and two pairs of sneakers and a pair of ballet flats. Some candy, a doll, and legos for the kids. Some coffee for the adults. Two towels and a bag with toiletries and some makeup. I have some sunscreen and bug stuff as well.


I think I'm set.



Stay tuned to see what's in my carry on!

1 comment:

  1. good to see you're bringing your barbie. . .do you have your teddy bear as well? :)

    ReplyDelete