
Here I bags and all (don't mind my wet curls!). Sorry, I never mentioned what's in my carry on. It's the little black Nike bag by my feet. I have my lap top, pills,
Betsy and the Great World, pens and pencils, my journal, important papers, billfold, cellphone, Bible, another little notebook, my friend's cross necklace, and extra clothes along with a toothbrush and things. I also will have my camera bag with camera with me at all times!

Our first stop:Albert Lea. It took a while to get there. We had to stop by the bank to get my bank card then after driving about twenty minutes out I realized I forgot my glasses. Bummer. Sometimes when I'm mad I pretend I don't care like any other average teenagers. You can just mail it I tell my parents. I really don't need it. "Morgan, it won't be for a couple weeks before you get it". Shucks. Fine, turn around. I pretend like it's no big deal and I read my book. We get home and I ran up stairs while my dad got more food and my mom went to the bathroom. I check the upstairs bathroom and my bedroom but I couldn't find it. Umm...dad can you unlock the car? I open the back, and notice the little green bag in the top picture? Yeah, that's my night bag for my night in Iowa. I pull in open and stick my hand in. Ah ha! There it is. We'll it's not lying if I don't tell them it was in the back. What they don't know won't hurt them...
After driving two hours (we'll riding my dad drove, I slept) we meet up with Grandpa and Grandpa Olson and had lunch with them.

After leaving Albert Lea we arrive at our second stop: Clarksville, Iowa. We release the cat that came with us into the wild (facebook or ask me later). I run around a little bit, do some back walk overs, tricks for grandpa and grandma. Later on in the evening other relatives and cousins came and shared stories and advice on traveling. I'm so anxious for my trip now. Right now I'm even watching Marry Poppins so take a quick visit to London, even though I will be there in less than two days!

Ahhh so exciting! I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight. Plus I have to wake up at 5am for our drive to Chicago. Hurray for Coffee and a beautiful sunrise!
Get Starbucks !!! :) hey i miss you already beautiful MJ... i think you should come back to MN and the steal me away in a large bag so I can come with you.. :) Have a wonderful and safe trip and I look forward to hearing all about this trip!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh, no wonder you said I couldn't read this until you left!! - Love you girl.. the extra drive was nothing (Besides I got a sandwich...)
ReplyDeletebummer about the glasses (I love that you kept it a secret till this post- too cute)! it's a good reminder that things definitely don't always go smoothly and it's important to be flexible! I'm so excited for your Morgan and excited to read along on your adventure. Love you & praying for you (and maybe for your mom & dad too).
ReplyDeleteMorgan, I'm gonna miss you so much :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your life is changed by the things you witness in Poland! Safe travels!
-Lauren