Wednesday, July 11, 2012

18 days ago: the musical.

And that is where I'll start. 18 days ago.  18 days ago I watched the music man with my aunt, and uncle after a hot day of farming. 
17 days I went to the music man museum in Mason City, Iowa and attended the Little Brown Church in the Vale. 
16 days ago I went to the Museum of Agricultural and saw big bud. 
15 days ago, left for Rochester with Grandpa and Grandma Jensen and said goodbye to Iowa. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhL5cerDIgY _ I couldn't really find any other musical things about Rochester
14 days ago, met with Grandpa and Grandma Olson. Spam Museum. Youth Group. 
 13 days ago, Bible Study, baling hay, and worship night.
12 days ago, Ankeny coffee with Taylor and bonfire at the Olson boy's house.
 11 days ago, hot morning of packing clothes into a semi for Mexico, swimming in the river, 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, drive inn, mud wars. 
10 days ago, Church, farm work, and listening to Johnny. 
9 days ago, Monday Corn Report and tubing down the creek. 
 8 days ago, Super 8 family movies. 
7 days ago,  4th of July, swimming in little boy's clothes from Walmart, and fireworks. 
6 days ago, Bible Study at the coffee shop and cleaning for grandma.
5 days ago, Gymocha coffee, good music, 85 miles, lightning storms, and Balto. 

 4 days ago, parade, Panama, pool, and a pretty performance of popular fireworks.
 3 days ago, Church, long ride home, and coming home to this...
 2 Days ago, a day spent with my best friends
 1 day ago, Calhoun and Substance Church with Emily and Sam. 
 Today: Pheobs, Ty, Toms, and off to Young Life Camp. 
p.s. ...enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment