Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Morgan and the Great World

So for months now I've been contemplating on whether or not to write a blog. I hate to be online to long, but I also like sharing to the world the stories and advice I have to offer. I decided to write. Everyone has a story to offer, right? So let my story be told!
I decided to base my blog name after the book, "Betsy and the Great World". Although I have not read it yet, my mom just bought it today and it is next on my list of readings. (I have read every Betsy-Tacy books except the last two, they are my dearest friends) The book is about Betsy traveling away from her beloved town of Mankato, Mn and into the vast wonders of the world.
I thought, gee, that sounds a lot like me! This summer I take my first solo trip to Poland but along with that I have so many stories about the Great World in Minneapolis, Minnesota, my home sweet home. All the people I meet, adventures I take, buses I ride, bike accidents I have...
As I said, everyone has a story. I might as well let my be told.

2 comments: